Christmas 2023 is fast approaching and it’s never too early to start making plans and booking festive lunches, dinners and get-togethers in with your loved ones.
There’s loads going on at the pub this year; check out our Christmas 2023 blog for more details.
If you’ll be heading to The Queen’s Head throughout the season, check out our opening hours below and make sure to get in touch in advance to book a table if you intend to dine with us; simply chat to the team when you next pop in, or give us a call on 01206 240 394. Why not check out our Autumn/Winter menu to whet your appetite before you join us for your meal?
Note that all opening hours are as normal except where stated below; our usual opening hours are:
Tuesday – Saturday, 12 – 8:30pm (last orders)
Sunday 12 – 5.30pm (last orders)
Breakfast is served Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am – 12pm
- Friday 22nd December: the pub will be open 12pm – 12am, with food served until 8:30pm. Our popular Christmas Draw night will commence from 6:30pm.
- Christmas Eve: we’re open 9am – 9pm, with our normal food menu (no roasts) served until 5pm, including breakfast 9am – 11:30am (booking essential).
- Christmas Day: we’re open for drinks only, for you to raise a merry toast, between 11am – 3pm.
- Boxing Day: we will be open 10am – 11pm, with our normal food menu served until 5pm (booking essential).
- New Year’s Eve: open 9am – 8pm, with our normal food menu (no roasts) served until 5pm, including breakfast 9am – 11:30am (booking essential).
- New Year’s Day: the pub will be open 12 – 11pm, with roasts and our normal food menu served until 6pm (booking essential).
Our popular Willow Room is also available for FREE private hire throughout the festive season – and beyond – so chat to our team in person or on the phone about dates, numbers and catering requirements, and ask about our special Christmas menu, which is available on request.