As many of you will know, recent government announcements have confirmed that the step 4 of the roadmap out of lockdown will commence on Monday 19th July, meaning many rules and regulations in relation to Covid-19 will be lifted! Big cheer from the team at the Queen’s Head! This means that many safety measures and procedures we have in place at The Queen’s Head will no longer be needed.
- There will be no capacity limit on the amount of people allowed into the pub at any one time.
- Table service is no longer a requirement and from Monday the 19th you will be able to order drinks up at the bar.
- Customers will not be required to wear face masks or coverings at any point during their visit to The Queen’s Head.
- Social distancing rules will be lifted.
- Tables of more than 6 or consisting of more than two households will be allowed to book.
We of course will still be doing our best to keep our customers and staff safe, and we ask you to follow government advice to help reduce the rise of cases. We will still be regularly cleaning surfaces, keeping the indoor areas well ventilated and asking for customers or staff that feel unwell to stay home.
We are sure you are all just as excited as we are for this return to normality! We look forward to seeing you in The Queen’s Head soon. To book a table, just give us a call on 01206 240 394.