It’s that time again – yes, Christmas is just around the corner once more, and we’re sure you’ll agree that no festive period is complete without a trip to the pub! If you’re planning to pop to The Queen’s Head, you can be sure of a warm welcome no matter how cold the weather, but as you might expect our opening hours are different to normal, so it’s worth checking the doors are open before you head off.
You can find our opening hours for the rest of December, and the beginning of the new year, below:
- Thursday 23rd – open 12 – 11:30pm
- Friday 24th – open 9:30am – 9:30pm (food will be served until 7pm, booking is essential)
- Saturday 25th – open 11am – 3pm for drinks only
- Sunday 26th – open 11:30am – 10:30pm (food will be served until 6pm, booking is essential, and we will not be serving roasts)
- Monday 27th – open 12 – 10pm (food served 12pm – 6pm, booking is recommended)
- Tuesday 28th – open 12 – 10:30pm (food served 12pm – 9pm, booking is recommended)
- Wednesday 29th – open 10am – 10:30pm (Cake and Coffee morning and breakfast as usual, and food served until 9pm; booking recommended)
- Thursday 30th – open 12 – 10pm (food served until 9pm, booking is recommended)
- Friday 31st – open 9:30am – 9:30pm (food is served until 7pm, booking is essential)
- Saturday 1st – open 11:30am – 10:30pm (food is served from 12 – 7pm, including NYD roasts; booking is essential)
- Sunday 2nd – open 10am – 9pm (including breakfast, with food served until 6pm; booking is recommended)
- Monday 3rd – open 12 – 10:30pm (drinks only, no food will be served)
Please give us a ring if you have any questions about our opening hours – or to book a table for food – on 01206 240 394.
Wishing all our lovely customers and friends a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2022! We can’t wait to see you all in the new year.